Landlord Tenant Law
- Rental Agency - California Business & Professions Code § 10167
- Breach of Lease
- Waterbed - California Civil Code 1940.5
- Hiring of Real Property - California Civil Code § 1940 - 1954.1
- Rent Increases - How Often Can Rent Be Raised?
- When is Rent Due?
- Security Deposit Deduction Guidelines
- State Requirements for Security Deposit Interest-Bearing Accounts
- Grounds for Eviction
- Procedures for Delivery of Notices
- Required Landlord Disclosures by State
- Credit Repair
- Application Screening Fee (Credit Check Fee)
- Reporting Delinquent Rent Payments to Credit Bureaus
- Civil Code 1785.20 and 1787.2
- Request your personal credit report online or telephone
- Experian P.O. Box 949 Allen, TX 75002 800-682-7654
- TransUnion P.O. Box 740241 Atlanta, GA 800-685-1111
- CBI/Equifax P.O. Box 7000 North Olmsted, OH 800-858-8336
323.APARTMENTS is not engaged in rendering legal, tax, investment or insurance counseling through this publication. No statement in this internet site is to be construed as legal, tax, investment or insurance advice. This service is intended for personal use only and no part of the service may be displayed in public, broadcast or used for any business purpose without the consent of 323.APARTMENTS . Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any use made of the information provided and we shall not be liable for any loss suffered thereby.